Saturday, March 14, 2015

Week 8 One Shirt Two ways!!


Well guys, I've been slacking.. And by slacking I mean I have been busy and at times lacking for inspiration, but here I am to play catch up! Week 8 starts with showing you one of two ways of how I refashioned a shirt my sister donated to me! 
This pretty was just a tad loose on me and the double layers just wasn't working for me..(see that broom.. Proof I sweep.. Occasionally) and here's the second layer...
First I cut off the drawstrings that pulled the front tight...
And the I cut off the top layer keeping that layer completely in tact. 
Next I took the under layer and sewed the top edges down. And then I sewed the string edges to the top edges on both sides on the back and front..
I'm not sure why I didn't get a picture of the finished product before I put it on... But here I am with part one.. A tank top .. I paired with mom jeans and my go to black shoes! 
And went off to the farmers market that dad & step mom work at!
They had candy buttons!!! My favorite!!!!! I hope you enjoyed part one.. Stay tuned for week 9 where I made the top layer a shirt of its own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment